Save the date – Saturday, May 2, 2009, 7:30 PM – and get your tickets. Once again, I’m excited to bring you Turning Thirty, The Musical, the show about my experience with cancer. It will be at the Paideia theater in Atlanta, GA, and proceeds will benefit financial aid for the Paideia School. Watch the trailer video above of the debut performance from October 2008. Here’s what people had to say about the show:
- Fantastic! Such a great show… I would highly recommend it to others.
- Bravo! Tom and the cast were amazing – what a great show!!
- I was blown away by the music and the movement of the story. Huge success!
- What a wonderful and moving show.
- Turning Thirty was a blast. Amazing vocal talent …a top-notch cast all around.
- Thank you for having the courage to share your personal story with the world.
So, don’t delay, buy your tickets now!